Massa Sintered Stone Top Extendable Dining Table
- [Retail Price $2480]
Massa dining table has an extendable mechanism that ensures you do not have to compromise on space for extra guests and sits 8 comfortably.
Sintered stone is a revolutionary material that will completely change the way you look at dining top. Unlike other materials such as glass, metal, and even natural stone, Sintered stone is not only stain and scratch resistant, it is imprevious to heat and cold, withstanding temperature change without cracking or chipping.
Dining Table Dimension:
W1400 x D900 x H750
W 2000 x D900 x H750 (extended)
• Top in Sintered Stone - White marble design
• 12mm thickness
• Steel legs, black powder coated
Large apartment, landing homes
Size of 900 sqft and above
• Dining table top can be extended out when required on occasion, and kept awat when not required. For smaller spaces, having the W1400mm length used on a daily basis is appropriate to the space, and when guests come over, the table can be extended to accomodate them
• Extension leaf (300mm) can be lifted up individually, on each end of the table. The table leg remain stationary.
• Sintered stone
- is made from clap, quartz, and natural minerals. The materials are mixed, pressed under high pressure and baked at high temperature
- It is a hardy and scratch-resistant surface
- It is flame and heat-resistant
- Resistant to light acids and alkali
- Extremely low absorption of liquir, oil (less than 0.5% absorption)
- High stain resistance. Tough stains can be cleaned off easily, with water/or soap.
- Food-grade surface
- Surface design is realistic looking and attractive