Every Nightingale mattress carries a 10 year service warranty against manufacturing defects on its spring and structure.
For the first year upon the date of delivery, Cellini will at its discretion, repair or replace or a Nightingale mattress, due to manufacturing defects, at no charge (excluding transportation charge).
After the first year upon the date of delivery, any replacement or repair of Nightingale mattress will be calculated by the total number of years owned multiplied by 1/10th of the prevailing list price, plus transportation charge.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Cellini reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing or original piece.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Normal Body impressions of 38mm (1.5 inch) or less.
[Note: Body impressions are a normal phenomenon of premium bedding and indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body. Impressions of 38mm (1.5 inch) or less on the mattress in all sleeping areas are quite possible and not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Firmness or comfort preference of the product.
- Mattress that is soiled, burnt or has received obvious abuse or improper care (please refer to the care instruction), such as mattress with inadequate support from an improper bed frame.
- Mattress size that is within the tolerance level of ±2cm in width and length.
- Cover (fabric)
- Bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Handles. Mattress handles are designed for mattress positioning only. Never use the mattress handles to support the weight of the mattress.
- Mattress that is stained, soiled or infested with vermin even if defective.
- Dust mites and bed bugs.
- Product shipped out of Singapore.
- Product sold for commercial use.
- Merchandise sold as “display” or “clearance”.
- Transportation, inspection or removal cost of product.
DELIVERY CHARGES FOR INACCESSIBILTY TO LIFT.
Additional fees will apply per trip for deliveries with limited accessibility or with no lift access. The first 3 levels will not be charged, subsequent level will be charged at $10 per level per item. Example :
- 5th floor - $10 x 2 (first 3 levels no charge) = $20.
Technical Service Charges
Inspection of Nightingale mattress within the first year from date of purchase is free. Thereafter a $55 inspection fee (exclude replacement of parts) will be imposed. Replacement of parts will be quoted separately.