Stain, heat and scratch resistant, this KAY dining set stands the test of time. With sleek tapered metal legs pairing the durability of a quartz table top. Quartz is a non-porous surface which makes it stain resistant; your coffee, wine or oil sits on top the surface waiting a quick wipe with a cloth. This same surface property makes it more difficult for bacteria, mould and mildew to grow, adding to the already long list of reasons why quartz is truly a practical surfacing choice.
• DS216-01 – W1590 x D790 x H750
• DS216-02 – W1990 x D990 x H750
• Henry Chair: CH252 – W478 x D615 x H877
• Henry Bench: CH256 – W1500 x D330 x H460
SPECIAL DESIGN FEATURE
• Slant, tapered profile, brown coloured legs make the table trendy and contemporary.
• Quartz stone top is anti-bacteria, hard wearing and durable.